12.30.2011

This Message Brought to You by the One Who Said She'd Never Have a Blog

It's true. I also said I would never marry someone with facial hair. Well, turns out that the five o'clock shadow can be kind of attractive. Also, it can be easily removed.

At any rate, as all writing textbooks tell you, everything must have an introduction stating the purpose, outlining goals, and generally easing your audience into whatever you plan on smacking them in the face with in the upcoming text. Well, this is not a textbook and even if it was, life is too short.

Here's what it boils down to: Entirely too many things are fascinating. This is an attempted outlet for those many things I find fascinating. What I find fascinating, however, is endless variety of the ways in which people think. And that is where you come in. I want to know what you think.

1 comment:

  1. How attached are you to the text color and font? I know you're probably jealous that I haven't had to get glasses yet, but your little plan to accelerate my optical degeneration isn't going to work.

    ReplyDelete

Labels